Bridekirk Parish Council Annual Accounts 2018/19 Notice of Variances.
This document provides the reader with information as to any variances in the accounts from the previous years.
1. The difference from the previous year of balance brought forward is due to the grants in the period for works on flooding to be undertaken by Rivers Trust and the savings towards traffic calming measures and a defibrillator for Dovenby, still to be introduced.
2. Slight variation to the amount of precept received.
3. This figure dropped as a direct response to the previous years inflated showing due to grant being managed for the Rivers Trust. This was a one off activity.
4. n/a - there was no change in salary for the clerk in this period.
5. n/a - the PC have no loans.
6. Increase of spending of £1,501 is due to additional maintenance work and payment of part of the grant monies.
7. This change is reflected by the work undertaken on leaky dams, but also the savings made towards defibrillator and traffic calming measures that the PC hope to undertake.
8. Balance in bank is shown as reduction of £639 on last year, however in real terms there were savings made towards future projects as indicated above. The drop is due to the paying out of grant that was awarded to Rivers Trust to undertake flood defence work.
9. No change
10. No borrowings