Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Thursday 10th February 2022 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.1.22 To receive apologies for absence.
2.1.22 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held on Monday 6th December 2021
3.1.22 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.1.22 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.1.22 Accounts - to make outstanding payments as detailed
- Clerks quarterly salary £400
- HMRC £100
- Microsoft subscription £59.99
- Contribution for us of rooms for meetings
- Hosting of website £151.19
6.1.22 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
Planning applications received –
- Ref: FUL/2021/0313 Applicant: S Richardson Proposal: Detached bungalow in the existing grounds of Low Road Cottage. Location Low Road Cottage, Bridekirk CA13 0PE (previously circulated)
- Ref: FUL/2021/0325 Applicant: M Harper Proposal: Roof over existing silage pit. Location West House Farm, Dearham, CA15 7LD (previously circulated)
- Ref: FUL/2021/0324 Applicant: J Walker Proposal: Formation of a new highway entrance. Location Fieldside Farm, Dovenby, CA13 0PW (previously circulated)
8.1.22 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
- Update on the proposed Parish Magazine
9.1.22 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.1.22 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
11.1.22 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.1.22 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Fund.
13.1.22 To note the date and time of the next meeting Thursday 10th March 7.30pm
February 2022 Minutes Bridekirk.pdf