Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Monday 6th December 2021 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.10.21 To receive apologies for absence.
2.10.21 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held on 11th November 2021
3.10.21 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.10.21 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.9.21 Accounts - to make outstanding payments as detailed
· Printer as previously approved £199.99
· Grant for daffodils, previously approved
· Contribution for us of rooms for meetings
6.10.21 Reports from outside bodies
· Cumbria County Council
· Allerdale Borough Council
· Cumbria Constabulary
applications received –
· Ref: HOU/2021/0231 Applicant: Ms Sophie Stockdale Proposal: Demolition of existing garage extension to house to form porch, utility and garage. Location Lowlands, Tallentire, CA13 0PR
8.10.21 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
· Proposed Parish Magazine
9.10.21 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.10.21 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
11.10.2 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.10.21 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Fund.
13.10.21 To note the date and time of the next meeting Thursday 10th February 7.30pm