Bridekirk Parish Church
Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Parish Council which will be held on Thursday 12th July 2023 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Church Parish Room for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.2.23 To receive apologies for absence.
2.2 23 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held 10th May 2023.
3.2.23 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.2.23 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.2.23 Accounts :
- Lazy Lawns(Grass Cutting) £240 per cut July/August
- CALC/NALC subscription - £221.12
- HMRC to end July £110
- Clerks quarterly salary to end July £440
- Hire of hall for CCF meeting (invoice to confirm amount to be presented at the meeting
6.2.23 Reports from outside bodies -
- Cumberland Council
7.2.23 Planning applications received –
- Ref: VAR/2023/0025. Applicant: Chris Scammell: Location: Land Near Bonny Hill Farm, Bridekirk, Cockermouth. Application Type: Removal/variation of conditions. Information previously circulated via email; no objections raised.
- Notification on works to Tree Preservation Order trees;. Ref: WTPO/0019 Applicant: Peter Herring; Proposal: Removal of trees with no re-planting. Location: Tallentire Hall, Tallentire, Cockermouth, CA13 OPR – previously circulated via email, to discuss.
- Ref: HOU/2023/0125; Applicant: S Hunter; Proposal: Proposed extension to provide day room and detached double garage. Location: Hunters Place, Tallentire, Cockermouth, CA13 OPR. Previously circulated via email.
8.2.23 Clerks report -
- To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items..
9.2.23 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.2.23 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance inc Defibrillators.
11.2.23 Tallentire Wind Turbine Fund update: To include discussion of the application to be submitted to CCF for Dovenby.
12.2.23 To note the date and time of the next meeting Wednesday 13th September 2023. 7.30pm Bridekirk Church.