Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on
Wednesday 11th January 2023 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting
the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.1.23 To receive apologies for absence.
2.1.23 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held on Wednesday 9th
3.1.23 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.1.23 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.1.23 Accounts -
- Hire of Hall
- Defibrillator for Tallentire £1.026.00
- Defibrillator Charging Stick and pads £165.60
- Clerks Salary for quarter to January 2023
- HMRC to January 2023
- Website hosting £151.19 TEEC
6.1.23 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
7.1.23 Planning applications received – previously circulated via email.
- Reference Number: HOU/2022/0199 Applicant: F Chaudhri; Proposal: Demolition of existing garage/store and construction of a larger garage/store with formation of 2 ponds. Location: Bonny Hill
8.1.23 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
- Wayleave agreement correction to be approved. (Email 14.12.2022)
- Agreement re: Footbridge dedication.
9.1.23 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.1.23 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance. Including Defibrillators Tallentire, Dovenby and Bridekirk – Including wall in Dovenby that collapsed.
11.1. 23 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.1.23 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Benefit Fund
13.1.23 To note the date and time of the next meeting Wednesday 8th February 2023 7.30pm