Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Thursday 10th March 2022 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.2.22 To receive apologies for absence.
2.2.22 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held on Thursday 10th March 2022
3.2.22 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.2.22 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.2.22 Accounts - None received at time of writing
- · Received applications for funding to support Queens Jubilee Celebrations x 2 previously circulated.
- · Received application for support for a Jubilee Edition of the Parish Magazine.
6.2.22 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
7.2.22 Planning applications received –
- Ref: HOU/2022/0034 Applicant: L Askew Proposal: Proposed extension to front of dwelling to provide porch/lobby area. Location 8 Hall Court, Tallentire, Cockermouth, CA13 OPU
- Proposal . Location West House Farm, Dearham, CA15 7LD (previously circulated)
- Application for a new premises licence at MEC Facility, Dovenby Hall Estate, Cockermouth – information previously circulated.
8.2.22 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
- · Update on the proposed Parish Magazine
9.2.22 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.2.22 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
11.2.22 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.2.22 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Fund.
13.2.22 To note the date and time of the next meeting Thursday 14th April 7.30pm ?