Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Thursday 14th January 2021 at 7.30pm at via Zoom Conference for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.1.21 To receive apologies for absence.
2.1.21 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held 10th December 2020
3.1.21 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.1.21 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.1.21 Accounts :
- Zoom meeting accounts - Oct/ Nov £28.78 + Dec/ Jan £28.78 (subject to invoice) total £57.56
- TEEC Ltd - Website compliance hosting & domain migration £151.19
- TEEC Ltd Migration of website - one off cost & migration of existing site to compliant template £528.00
- Clerk quarterly salary £400
- HMRC £100
6.1.21 Reports from outside bodies
Cumbria County Council
Allerdale Borough Council
Cumbria Constabulary -
7.1.21 Planning applications received - to note that whilst there has been some difficulty accessing the planning portal, emails have come through the month and been circulated in respect of the following applications.
- Reference HOU/2020/0525 Applicant: Mr & Mrs Rowlands Location: 7 Rook Farm Close, Tallentire, CA13 0PH Application: Single storey rear extension to kitchen
- Reference: LBC/2020/0502 Applicant: Mrs A Harrison Location: Tallentire Village, CA13 0PR Application: Installation of CCTV to exterior of property and 1 internal room, to include attachment of cameras to external walls and clipping of wiring to external walls. 1 camera to be sited inside the property in the morning room.
8.1.21 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
9.1.21 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.1.21 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
11.1.21 To receive any update on M Sport
12.1.21 To update on installed defibrillators in the Parish
13.1.21 Cumbria Community Foundation update .
14.1.21 To note the date and time of the next meeting Thursday 11th February 2021 7.30pm via Zoom due to current national lockdown.