Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Thursday 11th Novenber 2021 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.9.21 To receive apologies for absence.
2.9.21 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held 14th October 2021
3.9.21 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.9.21 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.9.21 Accounts - to make outstanding payments as detailed below.
6.9.21 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
7.9.21 Planning applications received –
Ref: FUL/2021/0280 Applicant: T & J Airey Proposal: New steel frame agricultural building Location: New Grange Farm, Dearham, CA15 7LA
· Ref: HOU/2021/0227 Applicant: R Nicchols Proposal: Proposed extension and alterations, with new detached garage Location: Taymount, Tallentire, CA13 0PR
· Ref: HOU/2021/0231 Applicant: Ms Sophie Stockdale Proposal: Demolition of existing garage, extension to house to form porch, utility and garage Location: Lowlands, Tallentire, CA13 OPR
· Ref: LBC/2021/0038 Applicant: Alexander Denton, Cumbria County Council Proposal: Listed building consent for alteration of the existing boundary wall to the grade 2 premise Dovenby Hall Location: Dovenby Beck, dovenby, CA13 0PN
8.9.21 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
· Proposed Parish Magazine
9.9.21 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.9.21 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
· Daffodil planting/grant
· Benches as previously agreed
· Pollution in the Dovenby Beck
11.9.21 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.9.21 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Fund.
13.9.21 To note the date and time of the next meeting Tuesday 7th December 2021 7.30pm