Bridekirk Parish Church
Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 13th July 2022 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.5.22 To receive apologies for absence.
2.5.22 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held on Thursday 8th Jun 2022
3.5.22 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.5.22 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.5.22 Accounts -
- Grass Cutting – Initial invoice to bring back to standard £300 (June)
- Grass Cutting July £225
- Grass Cutting cheque to be raised for August as no meeting £225
- Clerks Salary – Quarter to July £440
- HMRC - £11
- CALC Annual Subscription £204.20
- Hire of room for meetings x 3 (up to and including June) £75
- Request for funding support from Mrs Hodgson, ref school sensory garden equipment.
6.5.22 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
7.5.22 Planning applications received – previously circulated.
- Reference No. HOU/2022/0117 Applicant: D Watson Proposal: New detached garage and conversion of existing attached garage to cinema room. Location: The Long House, Tallentire, CA13 0PR
- Reference No. FUL/2022/0153 Applicant: Stephen Brough Proposal: Roof over existing silage pit Location: Hill Farm, Tallentire, CA13 0PY
8.5.22 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
9.5.22 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.5.22 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
11.5.22 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.5.22 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Fund – representative from CCF to be present to discuss matters raised previously in Parish Council meetings.
13.5.22 To note the date and time of the next meeting Wednesday 14th September 2022 7.30pm