Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Parish Council which will be held on Thursday 13th May 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom Conference for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.4.21 To receive apologies for absence.
2.4 21 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held 11th March 2021
3.4.21 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.4.21 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.4.21 Accounts :
· BHIB Insurance - £228.56
· Jackson Hetherington (Grass Cutting) £215 April/ £215 May
· Clerks Salary to April 20210 £400
· HMRC £100
6.4.21 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
7.4.21 Planning applications received – links previously circulated.
· Ref: PB/2021/0005 Applicant: British Telecoms Ltd Proposal: Removal of public phone box Location: Adjacent to Smithy Croft, Tallentire, CA13 OPT
· Ref: LBC/2021/0013 Applicant: Mr & Mrs Buckley; Proposal: Listed building consent to remove old conservatory and render gable wall; Location: Limetree, Dovenby, CA13 OPN
· Ref: FUL/2021/0118 Applicant: R Gott; Proposal: Roof over existing open yard; Location: Burton House, Tallentire, CA13 OPT
· Ref: FUL/2021/0122 Applicant: R Gott; Proposal: Roof over existing open silage clamp; Location: Burton House, Tallentire, CA13 OPT
· Ref: ADD/2020/0001 Proposal: Submission of further details requiring approval in accordance with the provisions of Noise Management Plan Issue 3b (approved under condition 6 of planning permission 2/2014/0350); Location: M Sport, Dovenby Hall Estate, Dovenby
8.4.21 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items..
9.4.21 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.4.21 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance to include:
· website upgrade report
· grit bin proposals by Parishioner
11.4.21 To receive any update on M Sport
12.4.21 To update on installed defibrillators in the Parish
13.4.21 Cumbria Community Foundation update .
14.4.21 To note the date and time of the next meeting Thursday June 10th 7.30pm venue to be confirmed.